Sunday, January 17, 2010

Toy finds!

1-15-10

Great deals on toys not that my kids need any thing else -lol- saving these for Birthdays


Fisher Price Manny's Repair Shop for $22 at Target I sold some items on craigslist and had $15 to put toward this so I paid $7 oop

My Little Pony Ponyville play set from target for $8


and Walmart had Fisher-Price Little People Dance n' Twirl Palace for $14 lucky for me I had a $10 gift card from a trade so I paid $4 oop

found good deals a week ago at Walmart on leapster games got one with a coupon for $1 and Tag books for $2.95 or so after coupons (coupons were on coupons.com and in the parade magazine from a few weeks ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife to Josh for 6 years and MOM to 2 my little boy 4 and my sweet little girl 2